Schneider Electric TeSys D Green LC1D09BNE
List Price Exc. VAT: £54.00
You save £12.20
|Our Part Number||LC1D09BNE|
|Manufacturer Series||TeSys D Green|
|No. of Poles||3|
|Auxilliary Contact Nc||1|
|Auxilliary Contact No||1|
|Coil Voltage||24-60 VAC/DC|
|Connection Type||Screw Clamp Terminals|
|Current Rating Ac3||9|
|Power Poles NO||3|
|Supply Voltage||24 VAC|
|Short Description||Schneider Electric LC1D09BNE Tesys D Contactor, 3P, Less Than Or Equal To 440 V, 9 A Ac3, 24-60 VAC/DC Coil|
TeSys D Green range features AC/DC coils (every coil can be energized with either AC or DC), lower consumption and even more.
Check for 5 major advantages:
- Low control current, Lower permanent consumption Reduced coil power (just 0.5 W / 24 V DC for the BBE coil) contributing to increase machine energy efficiency.
- Low control current, Direct PLC control for contactors up to 80 A (1) TeSys D Green contactors (with BBE coil code) can be driven by a common 24 V DC / 500 mA static output , a relay interface is no longer needed.
- Coil current permanent monitoring / control, Constant closing / opening time regardless of voltage fluctuation, for reliable repetitive actions.
- Coil current permanent monitoring / control, Reduced contacts bounces due to machine shocks and vibrations, preventing from microbreaks.
- Keeps legacy standard dimensions and terminal assignment, one 'TeSys D Green' can replace many 'TeSys D' contactors as a spare, when maintenance is needed, with better performances.